Friday, February 6, 2015

1st Blog Entry

What’s up guys my name is Brady I am in 4th grade I’m from Mast way. I am going to share all my events with you.  Let’s get started. My favorite subject is math we are learning long division, multiplication, angles, geometry and protractor now we are doing decimals, fractions. My favorite book is cardboard.  We have a blog it is to tell a lots of people look at you’re. I think it is better than having 1 person looking at it. For writing we are doing poetry with a poetry book.my favorite poetry is diamond   
                                                                                      
                                                                         
                                                              Person
                                                        Two legged hairy
                                        Driving talking   questioning   
                      Mattress   fingers   dog beds ,paws
                           Begging barking ,licking
                           Four legged , furry

                                        dog

No comments:

Post a Comment